Google
 
Web tobearock.blogspot.com

Thursday, December 16, 2004

Sunrise Of Enlightenment

Now it's really been a long, long time since I was at this blog. I reviewed the measly four posts that I have so far last night. Decided that they weren't really measly at all, in fact, they were a nice reminder of times and inspirations past. This blog, however frequently I end up here, is a very unique time capsule for the most controversial and ever-changing period of my wonderful little life.

If you would have asked me a year ago when I thought I would meet my Queen, my Soul-Mate...I would've responded bitter. At that particular intersection of my life I had lost a lot of hope for finding that mystery woman in LA or anywhere else, resigning myself to the decision that if I didn't find MY wife I would adopt children to have a family. How dismal.

Well wouldn't you guess, but right then we stumbled across each other in a very random way. Alicia has far exceeded the quite lofty expectations that I place on this mystery woman, and what a beautiful thing that is. Don't think for a second that we haven't both had our bumpy sections of roadway, that is surely the reality. The kicker is the reality part, because contrary to what many believe it is the necessary ingredient or "catalyst" to transcend our spirits joining them in what I know is pure love. We hit bad spots (some of which I know I am so terribly responsible for) but what possible tragedy could overcome this spiritual union of earthly beings.

I find new revelations happening at a 3-fold pace from my "single" days and any of my other so-called "relationships." Scoff...Scoff... If only I knew then what I know now, I could've advanced much quicker. Stop, scratch that...

If you deconstruct one's life path, it is ridden with choices, risks, and many, many unknowns. How is it that one small thing like me deciding to finally meet these new girls my buddies were meeting up with, would lead me down the most life-improving and challenging trials of myself. I'm seeing so much deeper within my personal "lock-box," finding many things that I am disappointed to have overlooked. But I digress....

My final point to make is this: Never look back. Process every single molecule of your life and then let it go. Learn, Grow, Love, Covet and most importantly Respect the person who is standing right next to you. If I knew then what I knew now, my life would be different in so many ways that I cannot even fathom. That single fact erases regret completely, because if you find your happiness, your inner "God," you will find that the entire spectrum of events from beautiful to deplorable have stacked like solid bricks in a foundation that will never stop lifting you higher and higher. What possible reason is there to stop....

I can't fathom a single one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home